Our Towing Services
We offer the following towing services related to:
- Vehicle Accident
- Flat Tire
- Mechanical Failure
- Car Lock out
- Battery Failure
- Fuel Delivery
- Wheel Lift
- Abandoned & Illegally Parked Vehicle Towing (at Owner's expense)
Call us at (505) 474-6969 - help is on the way!
Towing Service Tips
Most of us will need a tow truck at some point in our lives, whether as a result of a flat tire or mechanical malfunction. If that happens to you, there are a few things you should keep in mind when calling a tow truck.
- In order to receive the fastest service, you need to be able to provide enough information so that they can find you. If you're on an interstate, provide mile marker or nearest exit, as well as the direction you were going. In a parking lot or on a secondary road, provide as much detail as you can about what you see around you.
- If possible, be able to provide some idea of what happened to your vehicle. If it's a flat tire, let the towing company whether it is front or rear, and whether or not you have a spare.
- One of the most important pieces of information to provide up front is where you want your car towed. If you wish to have your car towed to a location more than 20 miles away, make sure to advise the towing company up front so they can be prepared.
- Ask what type of payments they accept so you can be prepared
NM Service Areas
- Santa Fe
- Las Vegas
- and Statewide
- 7 Days/24hr Service
- Local Checks Accepted
- Flat Bed Towing Class A, B, C, D